Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sun, Fun and Ice Cream

I think we can add sunscreen to the list of things that break Amélie out in hives. Thankfully she has Mr. Sunday’s coloring, Miss CoCo is not so fortunate.

095_thumb[8]

Grateful to see the sun at last, my little girls have been outside from sun up to sun down.

120_thumb[7]

CoCo likes to make shadow hand puppets, she is pretty clever.

113_thumb[8]

Can you hear Amé screaming for CoCo to get out of the umbrella from there?

144_thumb

They are sisters… best friends. They will leave an indelible mark on each other’s lives…
155_thumb
And backs apparently.
 
The ice cream man came by the other day.
In Mr. Sunday defense (I suppose) I have a lot of shirts that color that I wear coach in.

So, Mr. Sunday asked me, “who took the picture?”

Um, so those of you who know me in real life probably have no idea why I was aghast. Bless her sweet heart my neighbor has 20 years and several a few dress sizes on me and the obvious my hair is RED! But that’s ok, I’m just gonna tag him as the stud with the plumber’s crack and knee socks. I am sure his high school sweethearts on FaceBook will be kicking themselves over what could have been all theirs. Right?

082_thumb[9]

“Don’t touch my hair!”

074_thumb[6]

This made me think of LT, I hope she is feeling better!

 
Powered by Blogger