Thursday, November 8, 2012

National Adoption Awareness Month


Many of you may know in November has been declared national adoption awareness month. Many of my fellow bloggers deal with the issues of adoption and foster care have made the commitment to write a blog post each day during the month of November in honor of national adoption awareness month. You will find links to many diverse adoption and foster care bloggers in my sidebar on the right hand side of my blog, I would encourage anyone interested in learning more about adoption and foster care to check out my fellow bloggers. I have been reading many excellent posts on on several aspects of adoption and foster care.

If by chance your fellow adoption or foster care blogger that I have a relationship with and you do not see a link to your blog, please let me know, and I will add your blog. I will also be posting links regularly through this month and in the future on my Please Stand Up Facebook page.

My hope is that during this month that we can each explore and learn from others involved in different areas of adoption and foster care.

 
Powered by Blogger