Sunday, September 26, 2010

"No Pig For You Mom"


Roses - Dozen Assorted Rose Flowers + 6 FREE with VaseMy husband is home for the weekend. Yeah!
He took the girls out early to buy me some cozy PJs and some roses (that was all Amélie) to surprise me for my birthday.  
 
When they came in the door CoCo was saying “Pig a-jammas Momma. Surprise, Pig a-jammers Momma!” 
 
Alfani Ocean Blue Fleece Pajama Set SI was so excited thinking “Oh, goodie the found some Pig pajamas big enough for me.  I hope they are the kind with feet.”
 
But alas, it was not to be.  "No pig for you Mom!"  I got a pair of adult blue fleece pajamas a supplicated white flower pattern and a peter pan collar.  CoCo on the other hand was clutching size 3T multi color polka-a-dot footie pajamas with a huge pig appliqué on the belly, that she apparently refused to let go of, lucky girl.

Seriously, I love my new PJs, my hubby and sweet girls.  
 
I am blessed and lucky. 

1 Comments:

WHEREDOIJUMPOFF said...

Nice gifts! You are truly loved Sunday. Of course, you wont take it for granted...

 
Powered by Blogger