Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wake Up!

Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid"Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night's sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way, too."
Lemony Snicket (Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog Sunday, so important and much needed.

Have you submitted articles to Fostering Families Today magazine?
Your voice through the eyes of a former foster kid is key.

PS

I've linked to you from In Writing Motherhood.

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

I am glad you stopped by. I have not submitted any articles anywhere. I honestly hadn’t thought much about it, thank you for a great suggestion, I will look into doing just that. If I could help foster parents understand what the loss of family means to kids, I would be glad to write. That’s gotta be more productive than shouting from the roof tops!

 
Powered by Blogger