Monday, August 15, 2011

CoCo’s Big Gym Adventures

On Wednesday I work during the day. Mr. Sunday has to work and the big girl has had summer school. I bring the two little ones to work with me. They do day camp while I coach. Well, Amélie does day camp and CoCo sits off to the side and watches everyone else play…that is the way it has been going all summer.

CoCo at the gym “Don’t jump, don’t jump!”

But, this week was a big week. CoCo walked a crossed the big squishy mats (she usually crawls or insists on being carried).

Walking on Squishy Mats With Sister

She got into the pit (ok, on a mat in the pit)

In The Pit

and the biggest surprise…she got on the “jump-o-lean” (got on…not jumped).

On The Tumble Track (jump-o-leen)

That may not seem like much, but for that kid it is huge…and I am one proud momma.

Yea Me!

 
Powered by Blogger