Monday, April 11, 2011

Here Comes the Sun And I Say It’s Alright

    I think spring has finely sprung, it got up to 85 today according to my out-door thermometer!

    The kids got to play outside and came in smelling like wet dirt and grass…I love it.

    Mr. Sunday was home this week end and played catch with our big girl.

    034 2

    Look at that toe point – very important in soft-ball.

    Mad was home all week for spring break.

    All week I thought it was the last weekend in April and that Easter was THIS Sunday!

    Welcome to my world.

    CoCo wasn’t all that cooperative for her evaluation.033

    Why buy toys when paper towel rolls are free?

    It didn’t help that I thought it was at 2:30 instead of 2:00.

    How like me can I be?

    Since my main concern is her not being able to come up with the right word (aphasia) they say there isn’t much they can do as far as therapy. 011

    That is totally not ME, she has an extra 5 inches and Coach shoes.

    It is my niece, who stopped by because she was on this side of town.

    They say when she is older she will learn strategies to get around it.

    Kind of like me and my dyslexia, and other issues. LMAOOOO!

    If you read my blog regularly, you may know why I am laughing.

    They will reevaluate her again in October.

    Plan on sending her for 2 ½ days of preschool next year.

    Maybe they will catch some glimpses of where she is struggling.

    This one fell off her scooter and scraped the front of her neck on the handlebars.002

    It looks worse than it is, thank goodness!

    Totally freaky!

    She looks a bit like Frankenstein now.

    She won’t be going out in public for a couple of days.

I was surprised  and very touched to read this, today.

I am glad that something good came out of that post.

How was your weekend (and Easter Break)?

Just think, my family gets to do it again in two weeks?

 
Powered by Blogger