Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Phantom Comments

P3150571

I have had a couple of cases where reader comments have been misplaced in my Intensedebate comment system. It is not personal. I do not moderate comments that are less than 30 days old. I have only had to remove comments once….I was trying to avoid an all-out family feud. Short of that, I hope that I never feel that I have to. If you happen to post a comment and it does not appear on the page, please let me know, so far I have been able to find and post the ones that I know about.

There are many sign in options for leaving comments. You can now sign with FaceBook and Twitter, Open Id, Word Press to just use a name and email address, theoretically they don’t even need to be real and your blog address if you have one so feel free to express yourself, freely.

I’d love to see your sweet face or at least your favorite avatar. You can grab or upload one at Gravatar.com that will be connected to your email address in most comment systems around the web.

Don’t forget to check the CommentLuv box and add your blog’s URL/web address and it will create a back link to your most recent post; we’d like to know what you are blogging about, today.

As side note, if you happen to notice a glaring mistake in my posts, like if I use college when I meant to use collage, or moderate instead of mediate or leave out entire words, or plain don’t make sense, feel free to let me know, I promise I won’t take it personally or feel any stupider than I already do. I swear I do proof read my own work, I read by context, not by sight, I just don’t always catch that stuff.  

Most of all, just comment, we’d love to know what you have to say.

 
Powered by Blogger