Sunday, March 20, 2011

All In A Days Work-Out

wedgie pullSo at the gym one of my girls who always has a bit her undies hanging of her leotard was apparently wearing granny style bloomers today. They were really bugging her because every time she did anything she would stop and try to stuff them back in.

Finely she says, “these underwear are making me crazy!”

Another girl says, “that’s why I never wear any!”

Coach Sunday says, “Oh, I know me either…I can’t stand them!!!”

At which point every kid in my class completely stopped, stunned and shocked looking at me like I had lost my mind.

It took me a minute… I meant when I wore a leo…like 20+ years ago…when I did gymnastics myself (it is a deduction if they are showing)…not today…under my yoga pants…I assure you…I am ALL about the boy-shorts.

Can you imagine the car ride home today?

I finish every class with, “Did everyone have fun today? Did everyone learn something new?”

“Yes! Coach Sunday never wears any panties... She can’t stand them!”

 
Powered by Blogger