Saturday, May 21, 2011

We Don't Belong To No One That's a Shame

John Rzeznik

And even though the moment passed me by I still can't turn away
I saw the dreams you never thought you'd lose tossed along the way
Letters that you never meant to send lost or thrown away

And now we're grown up orphans that never Knew their names
Don't belong to no one that's a shame
You could hide beside me maybe for a while
I won't tell ‘em your name

And I won't tell no one your name

Scars are souvenirs you never lose , the past is never far
Did you lose yourself somewhere out there , did you get to be a star
Don't it make you sad to know that life is more that who we are

You grew up way too fast and now there's Nothing to believe
And reruns all become our history
A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
And I won't tell no one your name
I won't tell ‘em your name

I think about you all the time
But I don't need the same
It's lonely where you are come back down
And I won't tell ‘em your name

 
Powered by Blogger