Friday, January 28, 2011

Spam-a-Lot?

This has to be my favorite spam-ments so far, it did make me chuckle.  I have deleted it two times this week:



"It's so hard to get backlinks these days, honestly i need a backlink by comments on your blog / forums or guestbook to make my website appear in search engine. I am getting desperate Now! I know you'll laugh while reading this comment !!! Here is my website penis enlargement pills I know my comments do not relate to the topic, but PLEASE HELP ME!! APPROVING MY COMMENT! Regards: Poorman"
Dude while I do appreciate your honesty, I am not gonna provide you with a back link...so sorry but it is a no go, neither I nor most of my friends posses the member of which you speak.  If you can come up with a worthwhile comment that relates to the topic and mentions your penis enlargement endeavors I just may consider it.  Best wishes

What are your favorite Spam-ments?

 
Powered by Blogger